What if I slip & fall on someone’s property? – Weston Lawyer Blog

If you have been hurt in a slip and fall accident there are some steps you should take immediately. First get help if it is an emergency or you have been hurt. Report the accident to the manager of the office, store, homeowner, or whoever the person is in charge. In the report make sure you get as much information as possible like names and phone numbers of witnesses. If you slipped on something in particular, try to take pictures. Make sure that the clothes and shoes you were wearing or any other evidence that you think may be important is placed somewhere safe. You may also need to contact a personal injury attorney in Ft. Lauderdale or Weston, Florida. Martin, Lister & Alvarez are slip and fall lawyers in Weston who want you to know that they can help if you had an accident that wasn’t your fault. Many times the injury takes place at work or on someone else’s property. Dealing with all the paperwork involved in insurance claims can be overwhelming. Often times, the insurance companies try and pressure you into settling before you retain an attorney, or your employer wants to stop paying worker’s compensation. It can get very difficult to handle all of the delays and low offers these insurance companies will make. You should not sign any paperwork until you have a personal injury lawyer in Ft. Lauderdale read it over to make sure your rights are being protected. If you need a slip and fall lawyer, contact the Martin, Lister & Alvarez law firm. You are entitled to know your rights, and consultations with us are always free. Call us toll free at 1-866-418-6222 or submit a request online at http://www.lawmla.com, there’s no obligation to use our services.

Tamatha Alvarez’s Google+ Page